FBI Hunting For ‘Muscle Shirt Bandit’
Authorities are hunting for a Southern California bank robber who’s sporting a bunch of tattoos — including one on the back of his neck that says “Down 4 the Sickness.”
Read more on CBS 2 Los Angeles
Arkansas Voters Asked to Protect Hunting Rights
Hunting and fishing is a way of life in much of Arkansas, and a measure on the November ballot will try to make it a right enshrined in the state’s constitution as well.
Read more on Arkansas Business
Archery deer hunting open at Cameron Prairie, Laccassine NWRs
According to Cameron Prairie and Lacassine National Wildlife Refuge Managers, Glenn Harris and Richard Meyers, respectively, bow hunting for each of these refuges has opened on Friday, October 1, 2010, and will remain open through Friday, November 12, 2010. Bow hunting will be in accordance with the Louisiana Department of Wildlife and Fisheries regulations.
Read more on Southwest Daily News
More Pro Bass Outdoor World Blogs
- Travelin’ Bargainomics Style: Lake Charles, Louisiana | Travelin' Tales
- Louisiana’s Wildlife Refuges Before the BP Oil Assault « Public Domain Images Online
- The Sports Bank.Net » Blog Archive » Illinois’ Demetri McCamey on Official Wooden Award Watch List
- FBI: Nationwide bank robberies decrease – Riverside CA Inland Empire Southern California News
- Hey, Louisiana, don’t you think it’s about time you finally SET TONY FREE!?! « Our Compass
- Bank of America’s Short Sale Fast Track Program – Rumor or Reality? | My Daily Real Estate News