EBay maps holiday mobile shopping trends
EBay has posted an interactive “global heat map” showing where mobile shopping is popular this holiday shopping season (and where it’s not). The site lists 20 eBay categories and the total values for purchased items in a given region. The data only covers transactions that occurred through eBay’s mobile apps during Thanksgiving week and Black Friday through Cyber Monday.
Read more on Digital Trends via Yahoo! News
Hydros Bottle Comes to Denver
Filtering Water Bottle Now Available at Local Dick’s Sporting Goods
Read more on Marketwire
More Pro Bass Outdoor World Blogs
- Having an eBay Store is the Key to Your Success – So How Can You Build Your eBay Store?
- Infographic: Impressions On iPhone Mobile Shopping Apps In Nov. Grew By 249% | Mobile Marketing Watch
- Nov. 2010 UAH Global Temperature Update: +0.38 deg. C « Roy Spencer, Ph. D.
- Nov. 2010 UAH Global Temperature Update: +0.38 deg. C | Watts Up With That?
- Great News! New Pathfinder for Mobile Apps | The ipl2 Community Blog
- My Comment on The Andy Lacis Post “Atmospheric CO2 Thermostat: Continued Dialog” | Climate Science: Roger Pielke Sr.