Earnings roundup: Wal-Mart, Home Depot
Among the earnings stories for Tuesday, Nov. 16, from The Associated Press: — Wal-Mart Stores Inc. reported a 9.3 percent increase in third-quarter net income as the world’s largest retailer benefited from cost controls and a robust international business.
Read more on AP via Yahoo! Finance
Macro Issues Weigh On Stocks
Stocks tumbled on the day, as Irish debt woes and Asian inflation worries spooked the market.
Read more on Indie Research via Yahoo! Finance
Pencil This In: Recycling eWaste Event at LA Live, Rant and Rave with Rogue Machine and Dance Performances with …
Don’t do this. Recycle your ewaste. | Photo by Suzanne Danziger (polaroid-girl) via LAist’s flickr pool. RECYCLE You know that throwing away batteries, old computers and cell phones is bad for the environment, so take your old electronics, junk and sporting goods to LA Live as part of America Recycles Day . LA Live is holding a public recycling collection of light bulbs, batteries and E-Waste …
Read more on LAist
More Pro Bass Outdoor World Blogs
- Wal-Mart Stores Inc. (NYSE:WMT) Opens At Midnight For Black Friday
- Market Update: Saks (NYSE:SKS), Walmart Stores (NYSE:WMT), Home Depot (NYSE:HD), Honeywell International (NYSE:HON)
- Americas markets wrap: Stocks fall on Chinese inflation and European debt woes | beyondbrics: News and views on emerging markets | FT.com
- Irish debt woes weigh on euro, stocks (Reuters) | Drkid.net
- Wal-Mart sees U.S. same-store sales up for holidays | Chicago Breaking Business
- Wal-Mart Stores Inc.’s supermarket group ASDA to create 7,500 jobs | CEOWORLD Magazine